Sunday, November 2, 2008

why i like lindsay.......

Lindsay and I had a great weekend up in Reno for Baby Sophie's blessing. After Lindsay and I realized we have spent most of our marriage in the car and half of that time Lindsay is sleeping. So I decided to take some of that time to think of some fun things about Lindsay that may not be known to the general public. I hope this post doesn't get deleted.




Reason #1 No matter how goofy I am I know that Lindsay will always be there to be my partner in crime. Lindsay has this great ability to be totally comfortable in any situation. Even when her dorky husband is making a scene.


















Reason #2 Lindsay loves my belly. I don't quite understand why she does but she does. Don't worry I do get the occasional "maybe you should do some push-ups".
















Ok, this is just another example of reason #1. I really like this picture














Reason # 3 Lindsay loves piggy back rides. If she could ride on my back all day long she would but this could be awkward in a banking situation in which I work.












I have quite a few more reasons but I couldn't find any more picture to match my reasons. And I'm tired. Goodnight!

No comments: